Simon has spent the last 20 years consulting, advising, and delivering in a variety of business facing SAP roles.
With a background in operations management he moved into consulting after implementing SAP as a client in the late 90s. Since then his focus has been on designing: SAP CoEs; Business Process Support functions; and establishing Networks of Excellence. In the past 5 years, honing in on helping businesses prepare for 'go live', driving user adoption and even some continuous improvement.
Career in bullets
- Principal Consultant - Resulting IT
- Business Adoption and Change Consultant - Manufacturing Industry
- Head of SAP - Public Sector, Central Government
- Independent Consultant 7 years
- CoE Design Consultant - Banking, FMCG, Local Government
- Head of SAP CoE - Retail Sector
- Operations Manager - Retail Sector
- Operations Manager - Manufacturing
- Running a plant-based business with his wife Wendy, educating and training people in becoming healthier through cooking and eating more veg - how cool is that?
- Holds a Doctorate of Business Administration - the development of Trust relations between members of a client and multi-partner team engaged in an SAP implementation.