Rob has over 30 years technology experience in the IT industry, with over 23 years of SAP engagements under his belt. He's worked for end users, boutique consultancies, Systems Integrators and Big 4 alike in activities ranging from end-user support, project implementations, CxO advisory, vendor and partner selection to COE creation.
Rob has helped all shapes and sizes of organisations during his career, from small organisations with legacy SAP environments wanting to exploit their investment for tactical business benefit, through to multi nationals embarking on significant digital transformation journeys.
Career in bullets
- Principal Consultant - Resulting IT
- SAP Platform and Security Capability lead - Global SI
- Technical Architect - Global SI
- Technical Architect & NetWeaver Lead - Boutique Consultancy
- Solution Architect & Pre-Sales Lead - Global SI
- SAP COE Technical Lead - Big 4
- SAP Basis Consultant - Global SI
- IT Specialist - Various end user organisations
- Implemented a safety-critical Call Centre for the NHS
- Built a Big 4 SAP COE growing from 6 to 120 people over 2 years
- Overcame bathophobia to gain PADI Open Water Diver certification