Marianne is a highly motivated, process and team oriented SAP professional with over 10 years experience working in SAP user organisations and internal competence centres. She has consistently worked in international teams and has worked on multiple cross border projects, giving her a good cultural understanding.
Marianne has extensive experience coordinating and supporting senior level consultants and complex service providers in SAP projects and during the support phase. She also has the ability to communicate and coordinate issue management throughout different levels of the organisation. Strongly process oriented with excellent time management, organisational and presentation skills. Solid knowledge of XI and Solution Manager and familiarity with SAP modules SD, MM, FI/AR and AP. Detailed understanding of technical issues (idoc processing, batch processing, EDI, and middleware). Marianne is originally from Finland and is now based in the UK.
Career in bullets
- Operations Manager - Resulting IT
- SAP Service Delivery Manager - Alcoholic Beverage Production & Importing Industry
- SAP Consultant - IT Industry
- SAP SD Consultant - Food Services and Facility Management Industries
- Account Receivable Clerk - Food Services and Facility Management Industries
- Newborn and family photographer with Diploma in Photography
- Passion for family, travel and graphic and web design