Greg has been building websites and apps for nearly 10 years. Initially self-taught, he started coding from scratch before the dawn of helper-platforms, giving him a deep understanding of how everything works.
He studied Linux server administration and completed a software degree at Liverpool John Moores University that covered client & server-side programming. This has enabled him to deliver all aspects of a modern web application, something often referred to as a full-stack developer.
Greg has repeatedly developed database and infrastructure solutions, along with all the back-end and front-end programming that is required for dozens of projects, and is helping the development team at Resulting deliver their grand-vision for some disruptive applications built on the latest technologies.
Career in bullets
- Product Developer - Resulting IT
- App Developer - Self Employed
- Ecommerce Manager - Medical Industry
- Full Stack Web Developer - Digital Agency
- Foreign Language Teacher - Chaoyang School, Beijing
- Design Coordinator - Support Services Industry
- A Wechsler IV average of 138
- Raised £10,000 for mental health charities
- Founded Pink-Jobs.com, the 2nd largest LGBT employment NPO