Andrew has spent the last 27 years consulting, advising, and delivering in a variety of business focussed transformation roles.
Starting out in client side positions, implementing mobile solutions into various operational systems & large scale ERP platforms, he moved into consulting after implementing SAP as a client in the early 00’s. Since then his focus has been on helping clients through their large scale digital transformation programmes across the Retail, Gases & Chemicals, Transport & Logistics, Energy, Utilities & Nuclear sectors.
Andrew has adapted to various clients demands and demonstrated a proven ability to deliver through client successes and the various roles he has performed.
Career in bullets
- Principal Consultant - Resulting IT
- Programme Manager - Retail
- Integration Lead - Retail
- Solution Architect - Retail
- Programme Manager - Rail
- Lead SI Architect - Rail
- Senior Mobility Lead – Rail
- Senior Consultant – Rail / Transport
- Technical Project Manager – Energy / Nuclear / Utilities
- SAP Business Consultant – Gases & Chemicals / Transport & Logistics
- IT Specialist – Gases & Chemicals
- Winner - The 2015 CSC global award for Technical Excellence – Mobility
- Has dived with Whale Sharks in Belize
- Completed the Manchester Hilton Tower run (walk) of 798 steps over 46 floors in 8 mins