When we started out, we had a simple vision...
Build an SAP consulting firm that focuses on results.
- First, we'd put it in our name - so that there'd be no place to hide.
- Then we'd start customer conversations by focusing on their outcomes. Don't sell what we have, listen to what they want.
- Finally, we'd only hire exceptional people who are passionate about customer outcomes. Simple.
That was in 2004. And we're still growing.
Our Alien SAP DNA
Although our individual SAP careers are 20 years long, we’ve not spent our time in conventional places.
We’ve done quite different stuff from the average SAP consultant.
Left field stuff like…
- Building and running over 30 SAP Centres of Excellence - which means we’ve lived through the aftermath of good, bad and ugly SAP projects
- Working for 3 of the Big 4 in programme advisory roles - exposing us to the best and worst of every systems integrator and clients in every industry
- Heading up the SAP practice for one of the Big 4 in the UK - and driving the Rolls Royce of SAP methodologies
Thought Leadership is in our blood
Although we're delivery focused, our people are also deep thinkers who bring diverse experience.
- Leading Research for Gartner as Research Director in the SAP space - speaking to thousands of SAP customers, consultancies, software vendors and SAP leaders over a 19 year period
- Selling, inheriting and running Global SAP outsourcing contracts for 5 different managed service providers - meaning we’ve seen offshore, nearshore, dedicated and shared services work well and not so well
- Writing a PhD thesis on the role that trust plays between client and SI on an SAP programme
- Pioneering DevOps and Agile delivery for SAP as part of the leadership team at an SAP software solutions provider