When we started out, we had a simple vision...
Build an SAP consulting firm that focuses on results.
- First, we'd put it in our name - so that there'd be no place to hide.
- Then we'd start customer conversations by focusing on their outcomes. Don't sell what we have, listen to what they want.
- Finally, we'd only hire exceptional people who are passionate about customer outcomes. Simple.
That was in 2004. And we're still growing.
Our Alien SAP DNA
Although our individual SAP careers are 20+ years long, we’ve not spent our time in conventional places. In fact, we’ve done quite different stuff from the average SAP consultant.
Left field stuff like…
- Building and running over 30 SAP Centres of Excellence - which means we’ve lived through the aftermath of good, bad and ugly SAP projects
- Working for 3 of the Big 4 in programme advisory roles - exposing us to the best and worst of every systems integrator and clients in every industry
- Heading up the SAP practice for one of the Big 4 in the UK - and driving the Rolls Royce of SAP methodologies
is in our blood
Although we're delivery focused, our people are also deep thinkers who bring diverse experience.
- Leading Research for Gartner as Research Director in the SAP space - speaking to thousands of SAP customers, consultancies, software vendors and SAP leaders over a 19 year period.
- Selling, inheriting and running Global SAP outsourcing contracts for 5 different managed service providers - meaning we’ve seen offshore, nearshore, dedicated and shared services work well and not so well.
- Writing a PhD thesis on the role that trust plays between client and SI on an SAP programme.
- Pioneering DevOps and Agile for SAP as part of the leadership team at an SAP software solutions provider.
- Plus, we have a DJ, a zookeeper, a games developer, a netball superstar and Stoke City supporter.