12 months implementing SAP
and 20 years running it
But, where do you direct your investment and attention?
It’s no coincidence that SAP customers with high performing SAP Centres of Excellence achieve greater success than those who simply view the post-go-live world as ‘support’.
Resulting has designed, set-up, run and optimised more SAP Centres of Excellence than any other consulting firm that we know of. It’s our perverse niche.
And we’re really good at it.
8 Tell-tale symptoms that you need a better SAP Centre of Excellence
- Business people are frustrated with SAP
- SAP projects and releases are slow
- The 'business' and 'IT' operate as separate entities
- You have master data problems
- Key business processes are inefficient due to SAP
- You're spending too much on SAP with no real benefits
- It's not really clear who's responsible for what across SAP projects and support
- You’re too dependent on external consultancies and contractors
- You sometimes hear people say 'I don't see why we need a Centre of Excellence'