Non Exec Director
Paul Frank FCMA CGMA, has recently retired from IBM.
Having established himself in senior finance roles in a wide range of sectors, he eventually served as a Group CFO for 8 years from 1989. Paul then made the move into SAP FICO Consultancy in the late 90s, firstly with Plaut, then PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM.
Career in bullets
- Qualified accountant 1982
- Implemented an early ERP system using Informix, early adopter of data analytics with a project during 1990-1992
- Led approval of Quality Assurance System to ISO9002
- Significant tender response experience
- Led global due diligence project for PwC
- Deep understanding of Project Financing approaches
- 6 years working with large clients on software compliance
- Paul currently holds 2 other Non-Executive Directorships, is passionate about education at all levels and an experienced school governor
- Retired Rugby Union referee and considers another Three Peaks Challenge probably unwise
- Passionate cook, an avid music fan and audiophile
- Generally now enjoying family life & eating out in fine dining restaurants