Non Exec Director
Derek Prior, PhD, is a former Research Director with the leading analyst firm Gartner where he spent nearly 19 years. During this time, he has advised thousands of large enterprise clients all around the world and spoken at many conferences.
The core of his research was the technical and support challenges faced by end users throughout the lifecycle of SAP applications, including the optimisation of cost and business value.
Career in bullets
- SAP Research Director at Gartner
- SAP Research Consultant at AMR
- SAP Competence Center Manager, HP,
- Real-Time Process Control Engineer at Kent Automation
- Senior Process Control Engineer at Lummus
- Publication of articles on central heating, home automation and drone technology
- Surviving the London to Brighton cycle race and the Three Peaks Challenge – twice!
- Enjoying family life, travelling, walking and fly fishing