Some common questions we're asked about Agile for SAP...
- How do I run Agile on SAP projects?
- Is there an Agile Methodology for SAP?
- Is Agile even possible with SAP?
- Can we run Agile within Waterfall on SAP projects?
- Is SAP Activate for S/4 the right Agile approach?
We have a simple response...
Getting started with Agile for SAP
SAP Projects are traditionally waterfall. But it is possible to be 'more agile' with SAP delivery if you follow a few simple rules...
- Be clear on scope from the outset
- Design and build bundles of functionality
- Invest time in understanding integration points and bundle accordingly
- Make sure you have the right environment strategy and release strategy in place
- Shift to Kanban as a delivery model, and use that to manage scope delivery first