Top performing teams
are the ones with
the deepest bench.
If you're an SAP consulting firm, a lack of bench depth equates to lost sales.
But relying on outsiders to deliver important SAP projects can be risky. Contractors rarely behave in the same way as your own people.
But what's worse - a big internal bench or lost sales?
Why not try a different game plan...
Experienced SAP people
who hit the ground running.
If you're a SAP Consulting firm, you'll know that balancing bench time at the same time as growing your practice is a major challenge.
Throw in the spectre of an ageing SAP workforce and increased demand due to SAP's re-platforming efforts and SAP resourcing just got even tougher.
But, having worked for some of the largest SAP SI’s in our time we understand these challenges only too well.
Which is why we provide White Label SAP resourcing - so that you can augment your SAP resources with experienced independent consultants who can really hit the ground running and slot seamlessly into your SAP programmes in a way that maintains your delivery standards and brand.
We know our stuff. And yours.
Our leadership team are all former Big 4 leaders, not generic recruitment 'consultants' googling skills and hoping for the best.
We’ve lived and breathed Enterprise Tech for years so we know what good looks like and have a real handle on what you’re trying to achieve with your SAP customers.
And, because we've been there at the coal-face, our associate network is built on real relationships. People we've worked (and drank) with during our 20+ year SAP careers.
This is why companies like Capgemini, KPMG, Accenture, HCL and Infosys have relied on Resulting White Label SAP Consultants on their large SAP programmes.
- Contractors are interested in rates and extensions.
- Agencies ’fire and forget' - there's no delivery relationship
- They 'place' contractors on your projects and you only hear
from them again when they need to extend contracts.
- Or, when pester your busiest people for more 'placements'
- And there's no cohesion between disparate contractors.
Working with Resulting
- We only work with associates who we’ve worked with personally
- Or who've worked along-side somebody we know personally
- We triple reference check every associate
- We take time and care to ensure our consultants hit the ground running with your delivery method and style
- Our engagements are based on Statements of Work and deliverables rather than vague ’agency’ agreements
- Finally, we assign an ex-Big 4 Director as a single point of performance escalation
Build a Deeper SAP Bench
With a Resulting White Label SAP Team