Resulting principal, Avtar Davatwal talks to Nick Coburn about how to identify risks and track them during an SAP project.
A RAID approach is fundamental to the success of your SAP program, but you’re failing to define risks appropriately and there is a lack of ownership and procedure when you’re trying close risks and solve issues.
In this video you’ll learn about:
- Defining risks appropriately
- RAID deep dives and the importance of setting the right discipline and tone at the start of an SAP project
- Creating ownership and accountability for risks and issues
- A Kanban approach to RAID
- Using tools to make risks and issues more visible