Maybe it's Alien SAP DNA
Although our individual SAP careers are 20 years long, we’ve not spent our time in conventional places.
We’ve done quite different stuff from the average SAP consultant.
Left field stuff like...
- Building and running over 30 SAP Centres of Excellence - which means we’ve lived through the aftermath of good and bad SAP projects
- Working for 3 of the Big 4 in programme advisory roles - exposing us to the best and worst of every systems integrator and clients in every industry
- Heading up the SAP practice for one of the Big 4 in the UK - and driving the Rolls Royce of SAP methodologies.
And other weird stuff...
- Leading Research for Gartner as Research Director in the SAP space - speaking to thousands of SAP customers, consultancies, software vendors and SAP leaders over a 19 year period
- Selling, inheriting and running Global SAP outsourcing contracts for 5 different managed service providers - meaning we’ve seen offshore, nearshore, dedicated and shared services work well and not so well
- Writing a PhD thesis on the role that trust plays between client and SI on an SAP programme
- Pioneering DevOps and Agile delivery for SAP as part of the leadership team at an SAP software solutions provider
- Running SAP UK’s marketing campaigns for 20 years - affording us an exceptional network within SAP and intimate knowledge of their solution sets.
Different SAP Genes
And this genetic diversity is what gives us a totally unique insight.
We see your SAP project from a wholly different perspective to others.
We connect different dots and offer different insight because we come at your challenges from a very, very different angle.Meet the team