Are you covered?
There's a big difference between training and knowledge transfer.
All of your business people need some form of training in your SAP application and business processes.
But knowledge is much deeper rooted. It's the intrinsic and implicit understanding of how your SAP solution has been built, configured, customised and organised.
Knowing what you don't know is the insurance policy that you need in place should any one of your SAP enabled business processes suddenly fail.
Plan for succession, attrition and flight risk across your SAP team
Retaining SAP people is getting harder. The lure of new technologies and the spectre of an ageing workforce is driving higher rates of staff churn.
An independent SAP knowledge audit provides:
- Quantifiable knowledge levels and gaps
- Prioritised knowledge transfer plans
- Structured knowledge transfer during programmes, outsourcing and insourcing
- Greater confidence in your business continuity plans
- Ability to size, restructure or optimise SAP delivery teams with confidence
- Crucially, the ability to measure your SAP skills and knowledge objectively